Would you like to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic conditions? These helpful resources can help you to learn more.
- IT band syndrome is a common source of knee and hip pain in runners, cyclists, and other athletes. This comprehensive guide from the American Academy of Family Physicians provides more information about this condition.
- Check out this article from Runner’s World to find out more about IT band syndrome and its causes.
- Are you suffering from the symptoms of osteoarthritis? Find out by looking through this list on the Mayo Clinic website.
- The Arthritis Foundation describes the causes, symptoms, and treatments associated with osteoarthritis.
- Concussions, although they are often described as ‘mild’ brain injuries, can lead to serious brain changes. Read more about these brain injuries on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
If you still have questions, contact Dr. Drew Stein at (212) 398-2300 for more information.