Learn More About ACL Tears, Treating Sports Injuries with Ice or Heat, and Injury Preventions with These Great Websites!
Would you like to learn more about the topics covered in our recent blog posts? If you suffer from a sports injury and live in New York, then you might find these resources both informative and helpful. Stop by the offices of expert orthopedic surgeon Dr. Drew Stein or call us today at (212) 398-2300.
- U.S. News Health checks in with a helpful article about how to prevent sports injuries in teens.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons presents a guide to common knee injuries.
- About.com Sports Medicine has an informative article outlining whether you should use ice or heat for sports injuries.
- Read a topic overview about Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injuries at WebMD.
- Check out the American Academy of Family Physicians website for a comprehensive study of sport-related overuse injuries for children and adolescents.